Thursday, September 24, 2009

In the Heat of the Day and the Night.

Its been so, so warm these last two days and nights. Well its crazy hot in that it makes me crazy!

I am writing this before I bring in the two monsters a.k.a my german shepherd and my bull terrier mix. It's bad enough trying to manage two hyper dogs with RA and then having to do it in this heat. I have the RA not the dogs, if you are confused. Do you know dogs can have RA?

The air conditioning unit in the spare room (where my computers are) is blasting out cool air. Doesn't feel very cold to me. Is it the drugs? It really is uncomfortably hot. The animals are uncomfortable too, poor things.

If I could I would jump into my car and drive somewhere and have a cold cold drink. I can't can I? Another one to be added to my list of what I can't do.

I am not feeling sorry for myself. Just the heat.

No comments:

Post a Comment