Sunday, August 30, 2009

Here we go again.

Oh dear, dear. Its happened. I have been so good and my rheumatoid arthrutis has been so good and now.. I had such difficulty standing up and walking that my daughter had to pull me up and support me. Saw my so kind rheumatologist, had a blood test done. To digress, do you know how much fun it it to have your blood taken when you can't straighten your arms and oh, when you have "running" veins? Much fun. I would highly recommend it especially to all you masochists. By the way "running" veins are those misbehaving veins that move and run away when needles go in.

End of digression. Saw the doctor again for my blood tests results. That so and so RA snake has flared up! Then there is this vertigo and this... When it rains, it pours. So what's new.

I am not going to let it get me down. I will get better, please help God.

In the immortal words of Gloria Gaynor which I will repeat often "I will survive"!

No comments:

Post a Comment