Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Oh the Pain!

I was writhing with pain when I went to bed last night. The snake was pushing, not letting me rest. Spasms were causing my left leg to jerk erracticly. Could my left leg be possessed? Time for an exorcism!

Had some meaningful time alone with my toy poodle yesterday. Well he thought it was meaningful. I do believe he thinks the sun orbits around me. Nothing like a dog to perk up your spirits. Which human being would be able to be with you 24 hours a day and not be tired and maybe fed up. Even family members could not do it.

It's difficult to see someone you love in pain. It is difficult to be the one in pain!

Had another acupuncture treatment. This time only 4 needles to my usual 14. My ooow tried to reach the roof as she inserted and twisted the needle at the side of my left knee. First time she drew blood. Tried to keep that blood on a tissue for posterity but alas just a tiny drop. Not worth the attentions of even a vampire.

Spent much too much time on my laptop answering emails, facebook messages and threads on the forum.

Used a scrub on my shoulders and lower neck, they were looking rather scruffy. I know I know I am just so vain.

We have to try. RA and pain must not defeat us!

No comments:

Post a Comment