Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Trying everything - Acupuncture

Have started acupuncture. I am told it helps. Practioner is a kind woman, has a good reputation and known off even by my rheumtologist. I am one of the 1% who feel more pain after the first few treatments ( Of course I am.). I had vasculitis, one of the rare complications of Rheumatoid Arthritis and my nerves have been damaged and my blood vessles have narrowed. My former rheumatologist who became a friend told me half jokingly "Well, looks like if you can have it, you will." Fun and games all around!

Sorry for that digress. My rheumatologist is also trying to help me with the numbness the consequences of the leavings of vasculitis.

Had a lazy day yesterday. Worked from home on my new laptop, Armand if you read this, please tell me I bought the right one. Computers are a lifeline for me and others like meut don't do what I do. Force yourself to get up every hour, every half hour even, and walk around,exercising your arms too. Do not get too stiff!

1 comment: