Friday, August 27, 2010

Ramblings I

Its been quite awhile since I last posted. I just reread my last post and the typos! The word is "blooming" not "blooing" BTW.

Other matters have taken my attention. A family wedding I was looking forward to and actually helped with, with my daughter. My daughter being here for the long summer holidays. Thinking about my career, things to do. Then there are those so addictive facebook games. When you are rather immobile, your computer is your communication lifeline. At night time spent not sleeping is spent on my computer. Anyone want to be my friend on "frontierviille" ? I harvest my crops at such a great speed in my virtual homestead but am still trying to grow a vegetable in my actual garden. Oh well. I must go back to playing "lexulous. No, that's not a facebook game. Try it, it keeps the brain exercised and you "meet" people from all over the world. When I chat while playing, I lose as these lovely fingers of mine refuse to cooperate.

My daughter will leaving soon for university and I will have to do all that she does now, feeding the animals, making coffee and a lot more. The feet will swell, there will be more pain but it will distract me from missing her. Must take up salsa dance classes - now where do I find a teacher?

Any new RA pain? The blasted disease is now causing me problems in my left shoulder. It seems exercise wont help much and hurts as I have found out to my dismay. A few days and arcoxia and its much btter. My poor daughter has been suffering longer, had to have a couple of wisdom teeth removed and ended up with a mouthful of ulcers. I have comfored her telling her that that pain, however bad, will end.

Anyone who is suffering from pain and wants empathy, come to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment